Keresés ebben a blogban

2015. július 14., kedd

Crack Ignaz

Source: Juice on YouTube
Crack Ignaz is like the Austrian Gazsi Rap Show or the Austrian Kid Cudi for me. He is from Austria, rapping around, I understand the lyrics hardly - or even absolutely have no idea about the lyrics (I owe an apologie for my German teacher) but I don't care. Crack Ignaz sounds naive auf dem ersten Blick - but then you will realize that the tracks uses very serious and professional instrumentals. So this pseudo-naive attitude turns into some kind of phlegmatic music. Like they don't care about anything but to feel okay and usually there is some music. And this attitude fits hiphop, Crack Ignaz deserves five stars!

If you prefer Gazsi and won't be afraid of listening to German lyrics, then try Crack Ignaz out. He will release his album called 'Kirsch' on 17th July - on vinyl too. Even better!


  • Gwalla and Ned Gscheid reminds me Kid Cudi tracks.
  • Gustav Klimt is something absurd both in music and in video. There is something that caught me, I love watching that VHS-like, chaotic art-commando.
  • König der Alpen - I have no words!
  • Elvis - one of his best known tracks is Elvis. It is okay, but he has been really developing, becoming more professional.
Follow Crack Ignaz on Facebook or Bandcamp and support him!


Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése