Keresés ebben a blogban

2014. október 29., szerda

Ghetto Funk mixtape (November 2014)

Source: ghettofunk.co.uk
When we started the blog with Tom, we thought we had a diverse taste of music. But you can't discover music without your opinions, impressions, without your personal taste. Soon you realize that you are about to find some new music but you are just messing around those few portals, forums, or SoundCloud pages where you feel comfortable. As I see the list of my blog posts I can draw the map of my taste in music. Hiphop, house, ghetto funk and the minority (glitch hop, dnb, there were also some dubstep and rock music).
Now I recorded a mix of my favourite ghetto funk tracks. There is no surprise in this genre and now I can't describe it very much: kind of remixes of old school hiphop songs with some electronic vibes ( break and dubstep). I like that tempo, unfortunately this tempo could be a problem for most of the poeple at parties. It is around 95-110 BPM. Too fast for sitting and nodding your head but it can be too slow for jumping and dancing  - tis is not what you get used to house music (120 BPM) and other fast genres (techno, dnb).
You can listen to the mixtape here:




If you don't want to listen to my "brilliant" mixing knowledge - which is actually evolving, I think - then you can find and download all the tracks because I selected free songs only (The first track in the mixtape is WBBL's Drop It Like It Chic - find it here)




Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése