Keresés ebben a blogban

2014. december 15., hétfő

Hanne & Lore - Tourette de Mar (2014)


The first track I listened from Hanne & Lore was a remix of Piemont's Komboloi. When you find something special, some quality shit, you just know it from the first moment. Then you get comfortable with it, you get used to it and search for it. Addiction, you can say and this time this is true.

Hanne & Lore are a producer duo from Herford, Germany. They are well-known in their genre (more than 30k followers on Soundcloud, almost 60k followers on Facebook), they released their first EP in 2008 (source: discogs.com). I searched for a fresh release from them on vinyl, and found this: Blah.



Unfortunately I couldn't buy this record - I'm sorry but I don't like the other track enough and this isn't worth for me: 9 EUR for one track. (Man, don't blame me. I am just an executive, not a manager.) If you listen to Blah, you may recognize the genre. They are very similar to Tube & Berger's tech house (who were introduced on the blog before).

Then I found their release called Tourette de Mar and then I realized that they can't make mistake. Or they can hardly. On Tourette de Mar you can listen to 4 tracks: a pair of original-remix songs. (This time the duo Piemont made a remix of Hanne & Lore's track. Collaboration hin und zurück!)
They are more minimalistic style and less tech-house but it is still very easy to love them and get into their mood. If you like this, follow them on SoundCloud for their new tracks and mixes. Or like them on Facebook for up-to-date news.




Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése