Keresés ebben a blogban

2015. április 18., szombat

Adventures in hiphop #4 - Old School Mixtape (April 2015)



Recently I have been making playlists on papers writing down the tunes of my vinyl records. I wanted to make an old school hiphop mixtape so long. So, this is it. This mixtape is the result of my second try, mixing is difficult with vinyl records without any digital help (e.g. looping). The quality of the tracks is different which you'll recognize easily, but the vibes are great maybe it can make you not to stick to the perfect (and sometimes cold) digital quality. This selection is still far from any excellence but I am very excited to share this with anyone who likes old school hiphop. In the mixtape you can listen to Afrika Bambataa, Naughty by Nature, House of Pain etc. Listen in peace!

You can also download this mixtape here: Jefe - Adventures in hiphop #4 (April 2015)

Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése