Keresés ebben a blogban

2015. június 22., hétfő

Uzipov - music video: A kedvem véget ért

Source: Facebook
I like these guys. I haven't posted about any rock music recently, sorry for dismissing it. So, Uzipov, one of my fav rock band - actually, they are only fresh band whose music I check from time to time - just made a music video called 'A kedvem véget ért' something like 'I don't care anything anymore.' or 'I'm not in the mood for anything anymore.'



Uzipov shot this video in A38 boat which is a great concert venue, so the milieu is just perfect.
Watch the video, don't fear the clown, but join him and shout as loud as you can - brilliant track. Now I have to listen to the whole album. Check it out here:


Support Uzipov by following them on Facebook, Soundcloud or by going to their concerts.

Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése