Keresés ebben a blogban

2015. január 11., vasárnap

Adventures in hiphop - Mixtape (January 2015)

This time I selected my favourite hiphop tracks into a mixtape that I've listened recently. The tracks are free on SoundCloud or on Bandcamp pages, and of course you can download this mixtape as well, if you're so pervert. Most of the artists are German hiphop producers, there is an Austrian guy (Mono:Massive) and you can see some North American guys too (Marco Polo, Kevin Kool). All of them are great beatmakers.
I know, the mixtape collapses twice - I just couldn't keep it in one piece but I hope, you'll like it anyway. Here it is:



I also made a playlist of those tracks, so you can download them separately. (Tracks from Hubert Daviz and Mono:Massive are on Bandcamp.)



If you like some of the artists, follow them on social sites or order their music, or just go to a party where they play: Hubert Daviz, Twit One, Fulgeance, Melting Pot Records (for Betty Ford Boys and Carpet Patrol), Melodiesinfonie, T&A Records (for The Rub), Mono:Massive, Darker Than Wax (for Kevin Kool & Phoniks), Figub Brazlevic, Bruce Missile, Bluestaeb, Klaus Layer, Feelin' Music (for S. Fidelity. These guys deserve any supports!


Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése