Keresés ebben a blogban

2015. február 4., szerda

Adventures in hiphop #2 - Mixtape (February 2015)

This is my second mixtape called Adventures in hiphop #2 (here you can download it if you prefer offline format).



This time I selected some instrumental hiphop music. If I used tracks which include vocal those are not rap or singing. They are snippets from a movie (Wrong Cops) by me or used as samples by the producers. I hope you find it a fine selection. Of course the mixing is far from perfect, while in the first Adventures in hiphop mixtape I selected slower tunes this time they are a little bit faster, they don't have too much intro/outro and that was a new challenge to find the beats matching or making smooth transitions. Anyway I did my best, next time it will probably even better. This time not all tracks are free, I bought most of them on vinyl or in digital format. If you like some of the artists, you can find them in my blog because I wrote about almost everyone on Hangolo (some of the links are older, so prepare for Hungarian language and sorry for the missing pictures!): 20syl, Gramatik, Summer in jakarta mixtape, Beat Power, Herma Puma, Souleance, Yuzame netlabel, Mr Thing, Kidkanevil, Tall Black Guy, Bluestaeb.


Jefe

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése